Hand Washing Your Bras (Recommended)
You can preserve the life of your hand-washables by following a few simple steps.
- Fill your sink with lukewarm water and add an alcohol free hand washing detergent such as Dreft, Ivory Snow, or Forever New. Avoid Woolite which is harsher and can deteriorate elastic
- Soak lingerie for up to an hour • Gently rub the fabric together to remove dirt
- Rinse in cool water (until the water runs clear)
- Lay garment fiat on a towel
- Lay another towel over top and press to remove extra water
- Always hang to dry
Machine Washing Your Bras
It using a washing machine, a mesh or lingerie bag is best to separate bras and keep them looking fresh.
- Hook the backs of your bras • Put similar color items in a lingerie bag
- Wash on a delicate cycle in cool water with gentle detergent
- When you take your molded cup bras out of the wash, reshape the cups with your hands. Don't wring out or stretch your bras
- Always hang to dry. Never put bras in the dryer because the heat will break down the spandex and you will lose elasticity